Working at LivAssured BV: where Innovation and Care meet!
🌟 Vacancy: Sales Specialist NightWatch Germany
📍 Location: Work in a home office or our office in Leiden
🌎 Your area: Germany
Who we are
LivAssured is an innovative manufacturing company that has grown from start-up to scale-up in a short time. We are based in Leiden / The Netherlands. We are proud of our mission: to improve the sleep of people with epilepsy through our innovative medical device, NightWatch. This unique medical device alerts family members and caregivers to nocturnal epileptic seizures, bringing thousands of users and their loved ones a better and safer night’s sleep.
What we are looking for
- Sales Specialists who would like to work in the innovative medical technology sector
- School-leaving qualification Germany: at least Abitur and/or vocational training
- Or school leaving certificate Netherlands: HBO or WO level
- Experience in the commercial field or support, ideally in medical technology
- Empathic with an open and positive attitude
- Strong service orientation
- German is your native language or at an equivalent level
- You also speak English, but other languages are also welcome
- Good user computer skills and technical understanding
What is your task?
- Advise interested families and caregivers
- Educate new users on the proper use of NightWatch
- Answer questions from existing users about NightWatch
- Represent us at congresses and fairs in Germany (if you like that!)
What do we offer you?
Dive into an exciting scale-up culture! We offer you:
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Room to grow and develop your skills
- A role where you have direct influence
- A competitive salary package tailored to your experience and ambitions
A bit about us & NightWatch
NightWatch was born out of a collaboration between top institutions such as the Academic Hospital Utrecht, SEIN, Kempenhaeghe and Eindhoven University of Technology and is the result of years of research and passion. We are proud of the positive response and impact we have already achieved. Learn more at nightwatchepilepsy.com
Does this sound like your next career move? Apply today and become part of our team committed to creating a world where every epilepsy patient, their loved ones and caregivers have a safer night. Please email your full resume with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org